Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dreams decent kind midlife

     Tired! This time when I used to feel more tired body to leave the field. Perhaps because of my labor intensity stress recently. Worries about money. And maybe my body was warned about the signs of aging in midlife. So I was entering middle age, I know that. Yeah sure, one can not stay young forever with time. From today I need to exercise regularly every day. Body hygiene. Less talk, and scientific work to ensure health.

      When my work is successful, I will eat a balanced diet. And buy more delicious, nutritious in order to foster the body. Now I just try to stay healthy through these measures do not lose money. Life is the saddest is no money. So I have really tried to work to have money. I should really save when spending the money earned. For my money just born good.
       That is also the break early autumn half. United Dairy streets are smelling sweet. Has more than half a year has passed. I also go through more than half of his life. After middle age, old age and I just returned with the princess. Yet in all my life I have not achieved anything substantial. I'm still poor, still suffering, still lonely. Maybe not 32 years old but I still rely on old hands, the aged mother alone assist? Such can not be. I do it, then how can proudly live mid-life?
       Think more and more see my life why many suffering left corner. Where the cause is unknown, but I just got out there working. Try to learn to improve personality, his intelligence each day. As one of the causes of mistakes in my life is my personality really bad, and my intellect so immature. Now I only know how to do it. I believe my life would change when I change myself. And when I became a man, dignified. I also have friends who kindly, dignified. I would love a decent kind. And a decent decorum will marry me. Then my life will be kind decorum.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment