Saturday, August 29, 2015

Where there is love, there is no happiness

        Maybe I'll have to leave this place. I must look to where I love to live. Though perhaps he did not accept me. But I loved him. I want to live next to him. It is happy, the biggest desire in my life.

      Where there is love, where blooming, things are good, fresh and thrive, flourish. Life without love is a life insipid, tedious, and does not make sense. Therefore, there is some reason that I have to stay where physical pain and error filled this danger? I remember him, maybe living there, one day I will see you again. Or at least, I and you also have more empathy. So, my life would be more comfortable and happy.
      In this life, nothing more blissful and happy to get arms into his body? Now you're ready to walk through all the boundaries of life. Just having him in the side.
      Life is very short of capital. Why are you so far away? Why are you're wasting time and their youth to desire remember him? Why do not you fight for his life and death in your life? I was wrong to refuse him, you are wrong when you have missed!
      O dear person. Give me a chance to be with him forever. You can throw away everything for you! I'll hold hands walking towards the sun me? He is the happiness of her life. I want to live in his loving arms. Despite changing world to look like. For me, he is my world now.
      When have you still remember me? Remember her stupid, foolish and in love with him from the depths of his soul. And you shall always miss him. I'll go find him. I want to be with you no matter any other manner. Miss you too, man I really loved. There will be one day you come to him, telling him that she still loved him ....
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment