Sunday, August 30, 2015

These errors in personality has destroyed my life

        The study of man is the most important. No matter what age. And your class in society. A genuine learning will help you avoid a lot of difficulties and dangers in life. If the stupid carrot, dark biggest fault of human suffering. Genuine learning it will make people feel happy, happy. Besides learning from the past so far which does not generate money. But those who go to school from the past until now has never been socially despised.

       In the journey of life. There are many mistakes that I have made. But I did not themselves realize that. Then one day I startled, shocked and distressed when he realized the mistakes from the structure of his own personality. This is also the cause of failure in my life. Although I always believed that he was a talented and good people. The people around me and think I'm the same. But only one desire and misconception in thinking, pulled me down, destroy my life. Turn me into girls and single women and failure in life. Cause all was by me. All bad things are happening in my life rooted in myself. I got an education absorb mistakes since I was very small. Therefore, there is the psychological try disabilities, the main point of my ego. I have no respect for their own lives. I am willing to sacrifice themselves and their own interests because of what madness in society. While the benefits of new myself is the most important in the world. That is the highest purpose of my life. I need a strong advocate for it. Because in this world, not the self-interest when looking to someone. If I live passively and expect others to be kind to yourself. I would be unfortunate only. I should have forced others to respect and love her. I forced them to behave well with me. A passive lifestyle and have to rely on other people and on something that is one of my biggest weaknesses. Since I was not brought up as a princess. Relatives and my cousin was trying to turn me into a maid, children in since I was a child. Then when I grew up, I economically inactive, passive in friendship, in love passive, and passivity in the blood relative.
      Biggest mistake my second was I always wanted to become a hero. It is also wrong in my perception since I was very small. As a newly born child was fatherless. I grew up in estrangement, injustice and contempt of wealthy relatives. People in society and despised me. So I was always his dream to become a hero. I wanted people to respect me. There are many people who have to follow my orders. And I will save lives. The hero of the epic historical drama has deeply affected my personality. While I was a girl, my dream would be to become a maiden aunt. I will be beautiful, gentle, shy and well loved, passionate ... So, when I grew up my temper like ... man! I enjoyed using the costumes, utensils and the behavior of the men. Some even say, if I were a man, would I love a girl, it will be the girl in love again! This makes me very sad from the depth of my soul. So anyway I was still a girl. And this is one of my weaknesses in the social life. Despite trying to justify themselves by life circumstances forced me to become more powerful than the other women. But this mistake has shown very clearly in my love. I was not attractive enough to be attractive and feminine man she truly loved. I only dare to love him from the depths of the soul. I was always a chivalrous hand to help in all aspects of the men at his side. Maybe he was hurt self-esteem and dignity of man in them. And they have left me but to other women who, after taking a lot of money from me. Which currencies do I have where there are many, many times I have taken the last coins in their wallets to give them. I've got to push on in their own lives difficult. And they shared the money was with another woman. Then they leave me, do not keep a connection with me before. And I still live in lonely despite 32 years old.
      Third biggest mistake of my life is that I have always loved and choose who did not really love her. In the selection criteria for my love is not true. Why do not powerful enough, and mature personality, to come up with the man she truly loves. I grew up in the scene at Mother always had dated for a man who had given their own families. Their relationship was not always true. So growing up, I had a lot of times do not fall into the true love. He could really love me, but he still will take a deliberate another woman as his wife. Or someone who loves someone else, but to me, want me for money and my inherited property. Or someone who loves someone else, but to me, because I like the model with his marriage his parents. His parents had a happy life. Therefore, he hoped I and he would like that. He also hopes to take advantage of and take advantage of a lot of money from me .... Well, so, although sometimes fall into the whirlpool of true love with them. But I always feel unhappy and unsatisfied in your heart. And the love of my quibbles are not going anywhere. I ended up all these things for so many years. I focused on learning and enhance the dignity and personality of its own. Because I do not want to be turned into a pile of garbage in society. And I did. Whatever remained celibate, but I had a good life in a serene soul, peace and happiness. I have an extra income source project from his personal business. And I became a billionaire at age 32! This is great for me!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment