Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Now I think I deserve all the happiness in the world!

    A hot sunny days are getting smaller. A working day is slowly ending. This time, each new day I have so many things to do. Work is slowly helping me regain balance in all aspects of life. Things are gradually upwards seems nice. I am very hopefully in the next month, I will begin to reap success.

     Think about the days I decided to throw away your current job. Chasing passion and my personal preference. I find myself relatively risky. I was very adventurous. Either I was too confident in his own judgment. And the path I chose encounter numerous difficulties, struggled. So many times I thought as I have touched a hand in the success. But then I was completely empty-handed and depression. With a strong determination, I still know how to advance despite difficulties encountered, hinder. As difficult as grave corrosive acids faith, will, and strength in me. I began to feel panic about the work I chose. I was beginning to feel self-doubt. Then my work has made great strides. Now I am very confident in their work will succeed. I believe myself have chosen the right way to go. All that remains is will take a little time. I also need to invest more effort in it. Then everything will work out OK, I believe so.
       Suddenly think back, I saw things that I was doing myself, is that I decided career choices when I was 15. That day needs my independence very strongly. I thought a lot about my future. And career I chose to become a journalist. Yet the flow of life propelled, I finally graduated to the financial and accounting sectors of commercial university. I graduated a few years a chief accountant for several companies. When people are cheering, praising the successes of me. I abruptly quit everything. I became a businessman and an amateur journalist. My income serious decline. My life has become very difficult. I do not have money for a lot of activities with important life itself. But I'm regaining confidence, bravery and true happiness from my heart. Now, traffic to the website I built is increasing. I think I'm going to have an ad revenues from it. But business is not my present good. But I'm me demonstrate bravery, his reputation in the community I live in.
      Now I am very hope everything will have returned to me nice. Knowing so much sadness and difficulties I have experienced before. Now I think I deserve all the happiness in the world!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment