Sunday, August 23, 2015

My road to success is the most sustainable way

     I was born and grew up in a poor environment. From a very young age, she wants later I will get a rich man, and will have a happy life. Therefore, the education of the mother is always oriented in this direction. Although it is not true. But I've always dreamed of a rich man who would change my whole life, turned my life into a life of a princess married me.

        Then I realized all that it is a mistake to think when I was 15 years old. So if I have an inferior position in society. The love and marry a man like that is very difficult. So both will have a lot of distance in lifestyle and social class. Whether we love each other. But both families will resolutely oppose it. And I will become a wretch. So at age 15, I had holes tireless to change their own lives. I've been reading a lot. I was very interested to develop myself more and better. I was studying tirelessly to enhance their own dignity. And I've been thinking a lot to find a way to enrich myself. Because only by the hand when money I make, I really get the full joy of using them. Even his mother's money, I also have unfortunate when using them. So how I can be happy, happy with the money because his men bring? Moreover, human emotion which is not something fixed. Even to the blood relatives sometimes also nothing. Affectionate couple even be a few things more stable. Many divorce always sleeping with the couple every night. And when a person lives too dependent on one person. Then of course he will be losing the respect of others. But the essence of love is respect. Having lost his wife with respect to it, then love will exist more material soon? The divorce in the modern families are becoming more common. Therefore, nothing is guaranteed for a sustainable happiness with a woman depends on her husband at all.
        And for 17 years I have been striving tirelessly for its success. Lucky for me that I was successful. After 17 years of trying I became a powerful man, rich bravery. I had a stable career. I've made a lot of money. And I had to fend for myself a happy life, full and happy. I can be very proud of me, can not. But my path is completely correct. Wealth and happiness I really sustainable. And I can be proud of yourself!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment