Saturday, August 29, 2015

Love is what is noblest in the world

      I had to continue walking on the path they have chosen. Path length and alone they walked. Vi everyone around me has surpassed me already. Error in me has always retained a little good in their hearts. And only a small vices pulled me into the world of suffering. I still live in a world of poverty, whether they have a desire to rise out of it from when I was just a baby.

      The way she lectured me help myself made with people taking advantage of me. So again my soul is full of hurt and pain. Because a wrong choice, they have missed him already. So, who is going to do to heal the deep wound in your soul? Therefore, I feel obliged to try to stand up. Will you help yourself again. I will try to do so in order to stand up on their own feet. You will soar to his world by all sources of personal strength. Because I still hope that one day will live with me, and he is to continue on life.
      Although this life I will not be seeing him again. But I would still love him in her heart. For the love of you, I will try to be ourselves on the noblest. So, I'm still eager to walk toward the sun, even alone!
       This life, I will live out his silhouette. Because you love him, you feel older noble and best. Being in his arms, I feel happiest. Nothing belongs to me makes me unsatisfied soul from the depths. But sometimes, I did not accept the feelings and thoughts of his own heart. And so, I have refused him! For now they are alone quietly walked the road of life. I will try to pick up everything valuable on every mile of the way. Let you become a person wealthy and noble than a day. I know it will make the path you come to me a little closer. So I'll try every day, even though my life is still very difficult.
        Life is life love happiness to extreme. Compassion, the rear pedestal, and tolerance are born from it. Sublimation and intellectual bravery every rise. So, love is the noblest thing in the world. Whatever you do anything to take someone you truly love will never be a sin. With love, we are always the innocent and noble.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment