Sunday, August 30, 2015

I feel grateful to childhood poverty and its difficulty

     I was born and grew up in an extremely poor family. My mother was a poor single women in the world. 29 years old when her husband died, alone struggle enough feed 4 little girls. Thus, the life of my sister is suffering, not with the other children.

       On the other children have toys and clothes, books, furniture beautiful I always secretly dreamed of. Maybe during my childhood, she never bought me a toy. Go food, drinks also very difficult. For the kindly mother, I always try to study well. And almost all the work in my family do. I do not want my mother to work hard to earn money, but also a hand to housework in the family. With his small force, I can only search by dry leaves and dry firewood for cooking the family, and caring for a vegetable garden only. My mother struggled alone to make money to feed the family. Still, the life of my family are a good order, and discipline and order.
       But I can not run out to buy toys for me, but I always try to make their own fun toys for himself. It could be mites marbles made of clay. Or spheres made of waste paper or feathers. My doll made of paper, cloth, wool, and in both non seedless corn. Sometimes I struggled all morning to hew out a gyroscope, a statue from broken pieces of tile. ... These toys are not created by me beautiful by the kids in the neighborhood or in the classroom. So I'm always embarrassed when someone sees them. Although I was very happy to play with them. I always dreamed of my future family will truly wealthy. And I will buy all the stuff sold in the marketplace for use. I thought, what new sale pretty good new. When using our new fully self-confidence and happiness.
       As I grew older, I began to have money. And I was very happy when selling or buying items available in the marketplace. Until one day, I read an article about the development of human thinking. And I realized that, the toys I tried to make as a kid, the work I try to help the mother, and both tried to study, read his many books as a child, and dream became my wealth ... has helped me develop my own private nature best. And the world that I create for myself in the student's worth is nothing compared to the world of childhood that I've been through? I feel proud of myself, of what I have and will. I feel grateful to childhood poverty and its difficulty. Because of poverty and difficulties that I have thought more, more creative, intellectual work to expand more, and have more energy trying to rise more in life!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment