Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fate smiled on me

     One who truly loves me. He's very shy in coming with me. He had to make crazy things for contact and intimacy is with me. But finally we were apart. After many years of separation. I then struggled since struggled to earn their living. I have rediscovered him in her heart intact. And I still love him, he'd never leave my heart at all. Only thing, over a long period has passed. I lived not true to myself.

        Fate smiled on me. When you are friends with someone who is born from the village where I lived. Although he now lives in the capital, 40 kilometers from my village. During a visit to your home by chance alone. He had seen me. And his feelings for me again flooded my heart. But he did not dare to come to my house immediately. He asks you to bring him to my house. His friend refused, because his friend is not my friend. And he himself came to my house. It is true that ex uninvited to also. We are together, looking at each other, give each other the eye, smile and feel your heart beating in concentration revved chest. He asked me about life was over. We have dinner together. Since then, he has had my nice. And we're officially dating. I'm really very happy for that. Now there is no reason why we should be far apart anymore. Our wedding was very formal and casual. We love each other and completely satisfy all aspects of each other.
       My life is so calm and he goes. I am grateful to life for bringing him to my side. Thank you for taking the fullness of love for me. Thank you who made me become the woman of his life. All my life I will love and take care of him wholeheartedly. He was my heart. We caught so live together, hold hands walking towards the sun. Each new day we all feel lush and filled with happiness. Our love has created legends. Generosity, his kindness to me has turned my love to you immortal.
       Living in the world let their hearts to love. When your heart is no longer love anyone anymore. That was when the door in front of you was closed. A man whose heart was filled with love will make the world better or more. Everything therefore always fresh, lush vitality!
                                                                                          Author; Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment