Monday, August 3, 2015

Come on, my!

       I started another stage in the journey of his life. The first 6-month period for a landing plan failed completely. Cause there are many, but I've figured out how to fix them. Today I begin a second phase, with the next 6 months. In six months, I had to reach success. I have achieved financial freedom as I wanted.

       What is failure there with people like me? Come on, my! Please do not be sad, my. Success is in tomorrow. Just past the break, and the sad error only. I just try to work is being shaped. Success will come to me very quickly. We need more time to be able to come to me.
       I still think I'm on track to reach financial freedom. Although sometimes I feel confused, and upset when the opposite effect from the mother, from her, from society, and from the thoughts of my success. The age you've got a beautiful, beautiful cars, beautiful wife, beautiful children, occupation should generate more money pretty well. As for me, I do not have anything in it at all. I only have a small house in the suburbs of the capital, with a old computer is going down, so I acquired from a friend a few years ago. Every day I spent about 19 hours sitting at a computer to carry out his plan's success. Money has not resulted my life became very hardship. Nearly all the needs, desires in my life were destroyed in a disaster.
       But all these things will pass if I succeed. Therefore, I should really try. During this 6 month. I should really try. If unsuccessful, that my life will go into a dead end. I can not do nothing more than an attempt by me. I Oh, hang on, please do not be sad, my. Success is in the front, just the way I have a foot only. Come on. He does not give up is always a win-win. The way I'm going, the road completely correct and full of wisdom. Just as I try to be!
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment