Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Your children how to have a rich life

     Mommy! The thing that I'm really going to wish now is money. I need money to build a good life for himself, and for his family. But I know where to get the money now? In addition to trying to work night and day, I did not know what to do. Wish I work I am pursuing quick success. You're really wish that.

       The years of childhood for the parent has a lot of love, care, and a good education. But the mother said, her mother forgot to teach you anything? That is how to make money to live, Mom! Mom always making children study well, later passed the officer and became a mother seed. Live a life of peace, serenity. Though not wealthy, but wealth enough to eat, enough pepper. Mom always destructive to the ends of the monetization idea, when I entered the age of 12, 13. So, the dream to make money, to enrich children until now remains only a dream.
      Earning power, and kept my money very poor in society. The little money I give you, the children's education at university. Has very quickly left my hand, with no justifiable expenses. Now I know, all children are not fostered by a financial ability from an early age. So, until the whole three hours, I was very poor.
       Price someone for you will be fulfilled a dream. I wish to return to childhood, and learn how to earn a lot of money from an early age. Because according to what I know. Education that I have been really enjoying very wrong. The largest study of children who are learning how to make money. Therefore, each person must learn it from a very young age. A child knows when to monetize a kid. Growing up, they usually earn a lot of money. Our income is much higher will, the funds are not taught financial skills from an early age.
        Nobody can change his past life. So, what are very trying to earn money from what I learned from small. Because that's really the soul remains, is the basis of human children. Path to monetize these things always make me happy. There are many valuable things in life stems from childhood. Thus, each new life is born, please have a childhood fairy offline!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment