Sunday, July 5, 2015

Window frames of grandmother

      On small, have a good time mother sent me to live at home grandmother. On a hot summer afternoon, grandmother often open window beside the bed for a natural breeze blowing through the house. The house is designed in the traditional Vietnam especially cool in summer and warm in winter.

       Such occasions, I and two special cousin expressed interest. Capital I loved the natural surroundings. And the scenery behind the windows in her bed very strange. High sky and green from here look fantastic vợi. The green rattan interwoven, forming a natural barrier extremely durable. Their sharp spines, look scary. She told us at home do not arbitrarily cut rattan to play. Because they can make us injured. And occasionally lizards snakes crawling over, crawl back in it. But then, we're just excited about the snake, just afraid of them.
       Her pink grapefruit tree shadows a small garden behind the house corner. The shape of this very strange peach grapefruit. They look like an isosceles triangle in nature. Next is the fence planted with holly. On it, a government dodder brilliant yellow like in paradise. Under the shade of pink grapefruit tree, I planted two rows grandmother ginger. She loves them. The day the people are tired, my grandmother dug them some ginger and roasted blackened, but complex aroma radiating the whole house. My sister looked at them with full desire. She told the children not to eat it, because too spicy ginger. For the children to eat, and then spend all of her release. Once I boldly asked her a piece of ginger cooked tasting. She let me eat, but too spicy, I had to spit out. Since then I never coveted her baked ginger dish again. My grandmother often took leaves with boiling ginger juice fermented soybeans. It is very delicious to eat. The family liked.
        Hours are done, a beloved childhood. My sisters are all grown up. Everyone is striving for a particular domain. Grandmother also passed away long ago. But memories of the love and care of my grandmother and sister, both fairy tales, fun puzzles, and songs and proverbs she told us each night before you go bedrooms, is still the most beautiful memories of my childhood. Thank you, in the place of peace that we ask you offline. I in this place are still trying relentless rise in life.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment