Wednesday, July 22, 2015

When I succeed

      There are many things appear in my life as was predicted. I'm very close to success now. My career related business website and paint. Computers and the internet is my special hobby. We have opened up in my life new paths. And I am seems to be very successful because of that.

        I remember childhood, the years I lived in a beautiful garden villa was like a dream. Now all are done. When I succeed, I'll build yourself a mansion like that. Happiness for me is to live next to the tree. Now I'm dreaming about success. I will become a rich man, bravery and happiness. She will be very proud of me.
         Just I try to add a little longer. I believe that success has come very close to me. Thank life gave me so much trouble. To me strong and mature as today. But for those who bring in people with my evil heart. I absolutely to stay away, even though I was successful or failed. By their words, they are doing is inexcusable. To forgive them is give them another opportunity to hurt me. And the harm which the larger while ago. Success will only be my own. Because it is the result of long years the months of hard, hard work. I have full right to enjoy it, without sharing anyone else.
     When I succeed, I'll have the money, I will satisfy all your dreams and your wishes. The only person in the world I help succeed only after the mother only. My mother was in the years of misery to one day succeed today. No mother, my life would be so miserable when I reach success.
      Success is still a foot from me. And I will try to achieve it in this week. Oh, happy is very near to me. How many hard, hardship, I finally will succeed. I feel proud and happy for myself.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment