Friday, July 17, 2015

Uncle's nephew!

      Auntie! I heard uncle sick? These days doctors need to be careful wellness doctor, sir. Work needed doctors. Many people are putting trust in doctors. Lung disease is very miserable doctor sir. Uncle, the shortage of medicines to treat you right? But the leaves of mulberry silkworm feed for capital still be growing a lot in his hometown riverside very good for lung doctor sir.

      His nephew Uncle true that mutual co-par doctor anyway. Stars on a country that has the fate of two such similar people. Only thing doctors are at the peak of his career. And you still have to strive for many physicians, sir. Because she is the second generation after that doctor. Thank uncle gave birth to a second child. No doctor, maybe she was never able to see the sun. Also in her circumstances and physician born and raised similar. So, physician can understand him, pointed out to me the way that I can progress.
       Think small recovery, then he only reach two years old doctor, right? Every time I see uncle passing of her nursery. I cry to scream with fear. That makes you very sad. I'm sorry doctor offline. Yet doctors are not mad at me. Physicians have loved you. Also taught me many good things, but doctors should have known from life. Maybe so, but she had a special talent on the field but also very good doctor. But I'm going on my own way myself. Her path alone will achieve success. Because you're just a little girl, not like doctors could be.
        This country has a lot of great personalities capital and heroes from the past to the present day. And I would very proud to know uncle, a hero, a man full of goodness. Even if the whole world turned against the doctor, then she should listen to the doctor.
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment