Thursday, July 16, 2015

Two friends

       The day I entered the age of 15. I started thinking about love, marriage, his life's work. I also started playing with Jeny, though I've known her a long time before. We are two children fatherless child. Along with her mother as a teacher, they know each other from youth. Because in the new school, we learned along the way. So Jeny or through a pick me up from school. We had the opportunity to discuss and future dreams of two children.

       But as you, but I'm different and Jeny both in appearance, thought and soul. Jeny beautiful, sloping, speaking very attractive, beautiful dress. She was very much beloved boyfriend. I also bad girl, quiet and enraged when or anger, bad dress. But in return, I'm smart, knowledgeable and always longing set up a great career for himself. Jeny also always thinking about how attractive it is a wealthy man, living a happy life thanks to his age. I've frankly opposed to that of Jeny. And she was mad at me, she said, I rely on intelligence, his understanding to set up large-business. Having rich life. Jeny still rely on beauty and its charm, to get a wealthy man. Then there will be a rich life. Everyone relies on its strengths in order to become rich. So what is wrong with her?
      Before the soft theory, but equally sharp Jenny, I do not know how. My mood disheveled. I do not know what is true, what is wrong anymore new. But I still have to be me. And still is Jeny Jeny. We thus do not play together anymore. Although we have the same common school a middle school in town. Jeny after graduating from courses he took a second child in a family in my village richest kind. You did not go to work that was born a daughter, and in the care of her husband and children. The business of her husband as well. I am also happy for Jeny. Finally, she has achieved her dream.
       As for me, after I finished that course, I study college. After graduating from college, I worked as chief accountant for several companies. Once enough money and experience in this field. I opened his own company in the homeland. My business is not good. I continue to invest in a business venture with a renowned company in the US. After over a year of project implementation. Until now, the project was a success. I became a billionaire. However I am still single.
      Luck has come to me, Tom, the boy I loved dearly in student asked me. He is the son of one of the four biggest hitters in town. If his family does not fall into bankruptcy, we have been married since I started college. In order to revive his home was family circumstances, he had abandoned me. Now his family are the second richest in the town, and he proposed to me. Because I always want to worry me a happy life as a princess. He knew where I had just started to take care of life for themselves as a queen. We married in joy, contentment of both families. Especially his parents and sister and his cousin. They are proud of me, a girl full of personality, dignity and talent.
       Jeny when I met my wife and I go ANC. She now goes much too thin and pale. Her eyes sunken, his body full of bruises. It turned out that she was a victim of domestic violence. The business of her husband no good now. She did not make money. That she bore him a daughter. So he does not have much basis for many financial struggles of family inheritance, with the other siblings. Did that, Jeny to or theft of small amounts of him, to support his mother. Therefore, he regularly beat Jeny when angry. Mark reached today Jeny hospitalization. Overlooking the beautiful girlfriend of his old, lying in a hospital bed shaking but my heart was filled with pity. Now perhaps she is very sorry because the road was full. I quietly paid hospital bills for Jeny, I would help her a suitable job for professionals who have been trained by her. I hope her life will then better.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment