Sunday, July 26, 2015

To not become miserable and the most stupid in society

      I had to take an extra step ladder again. Stairway to last for a period of living. Must move forward another step only. O, my world around, because these people are really boring. I need the real world more fun with friends. World I shine confident, and happy every day.

       Again I'll heads in their desire to move books. Without school, I know how progress is to be his own personality. The wealth of knowledge that we can find a lot of books. But in order to progress the way people share their core, only the school only. But sad because they have more than thirty years old. I was at the age that the school has become hard. But do not learn, you can not be human progress alone. Therefore, I must once again try to.
       I want to stand with the moon, stars, clouds and wind. Want to ride waves on the ocean step lightly. Want to do the extraordinary things in life. And I also wanted, with a pile of bank deposits. All these things, and only then you can learn to do. Therefore, I once again investing for their own learning so that forward.
       This life will not have much meaning if you do not know ahead. Oh life as harsh, as boredom, will increasingly forced me to move on tirelessly. Love? Career it? Money it? All was still in front. If I do not learn to change your own personality. Then my life will never change. Let's live and burn out from the depths of your soul. When you have the whole world in your hands, there's nothing remarkable compared to the life you are not yourself? Life is to be yourself is the most valuable thing on earth. Please never for anything but sacrifice it. In this world, those who lose himself, he is the most pitiful person in society. Those or deceive others, is actually those who are not intellectual enough to be honest. Please you, me as well, we should never become miserable and the most stupid in society.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment