Friday, July 10, 2015

This child's birthday party will only mother

      I would love to eat fish. Most fish are very large. This birthday, I'll buy a really big fish, about 4 kg. And will make a full banquet with meat from the fish there. That new thinking only that I find very interesting.
       Eating meat is very tasty fish. Whether you processed in any way, such as steamed fish, grilled fish, fish soup, fried fish, fish stock, ... its flavor is great. Eating fish more digestible meat of other animals. The components of Omega3 fatty fish contains many very good for the development of the brain. From very small mom bought me eat fish. So I'm very familiar with and love this dish since childhood. My mother loves to eat fish.

      Starting next birthday this year my. I will make a feast with delicious dishes and elegant mother to amusement. I want to thank my mother for birth. A mother has struggled to feed her I grew up and into the school. Since my father died when I had barely taken its first breath. My mother alone was hard, because I know how hard. Now I would be considered a talent. My job is making strong strides. Maybe I start with a very good income from this year. And of course my mother is going to have to take care of me. Despite her mother's pension is also quite high. But the duty of care, taking care of my mother belongs to. I also loved his mother. Seeing mother still live hard, hard for me. I love you immensely.
       Why many people or organizations birthday with friends? Which should, on his birthday right for new mothers properly. Since that day the mother gave birth to us. One of the most important milestones in the life of the mother. Mother date of death struggle to give birth to a child. Oh, our mothers how great. Our mother did replace the work of god, that is born all mankind. From this year, on my birthday, I will organize a party for the mother separately. Thank you for giving me a life.
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment