Friday, July 31, 2015

Thinking about investing in the rain

      The night was very late, the rain from midnight until now still not restless. It seems increasingly heavier. Where cold air from inside the house flooded. I felt cold. It is true that the turn in July, the wettest month in different years.

        From early summer to make only 3 hours of heavy rains, causing flooding in the garden. Do not know the rain tonight have done my small garden under water? Just look at the sun as fire poured midday in summer heatwave, on a heavy rain pouring from the sky. I just feel that sense the work I'm doing. With this job, I'm not going anywhere. Just sit at home and work. Sunny or rain, not as I struggled, hard. I no longer pay attention to weather many do. But when my job successfully. I also do not have too hard today. Money kept flowing into my pocket every day.
      Oh my decisions in real work is lucid. I'm happy for that. I feel proud of myself. Because my working very smart. What I do not have to invest large. But what I earn so much. Who says Jews who have the wisest way to make money? How to make my money even smarter than them so many times. Only thing, my projects always until now have not been successful. I'm starting to feel depressed and anxious because it!
       In my head is appearing a new business project. I thought for sure it will succeed. Only thing, I do not have money to invest. If too small investment I fear inefficient. Furthermore, if investments do not always get results. I will not have money to guarantee her life. It is true that money then would call money. No money, all ideas regarded as dead! The more you think, the more can not miss this business opportunity. Investments in this sector are not without risk, even a little? Why should not I invest? Okay, I decided to invest in new business. I'm losing patience waiting for ongoing investment. I need a second investment services, so I have more faith, love in life. Every such decision, I try to Oh!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment