Friday, July 17, 2015

The reward for honesty

       Life is our life patted relentless waves. When it simmer lovingly. When it ferocious, brutal. Requires each person has to build himself a steadfast bravery, always ready to overcome all storms, storms.

       In the process of building and personal development. Since we were kids, until we really mature. Have any of us dare assert that they never make mistakes? Have any of us dare to assert themselves have personality like gold, like pearls right from newly born? All of us have to go through so many battles of his life. We struggle with the bad, the evil, the so stupid after all ... To then we become good people, honest and wise than people.
      Everybody has to make mistakes wrong, who knows to learn, learn from their mistakes will grow, mature. The people who try to hide their mistakes, will increasingly stupid, dull go. The difference is in how to handle their own mistakes. Honestly admit mistakes, determined to fix it at any cost, it will increasingly progress. Conversely, if concealed, not admit his mistake, it was wrong even more wrong. Increasingly impaired person and lowly go.
      At 13, I also have a lot of mistakes because I was too greedy for money. I think that money is the only thing that guarantees life and my happiness. I rely on the intelligence, reasoning ability and his sharp, to suppress many cases related to money in my family. Then I returned to the dull, stupid village, say no more words. I was away from my bad guys in every way to make me hurt dramatically. Finally, all the coins I get by not justified, others were also stolen before. I can not use a dime of it. It is true that they pay for the land of the sun. Since then I decided to become an honest man, honest, even though my life difficult, more reasonable miserable anywhere. I had to forgive myself for mistakes caused by them. And myself also had to pay dearly for that. I can not do anything to fix his past, in addition to trying to make my day better.
       Now I have become a billionaire, thanks to the talent and their effort. I had a lot of money like I always wanted. Thank mistakes childhood made me really try in learning and moral cultivation. Because I want to be a good person and was well loved, respected.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment