Monday, July 20, 2015

The most important thing you need to learn in life

      In life there are many things passionate, attractive makes people go wrong his human nature. For example, a huge bribe will be taken to the heart of man is emerging desire to possess it. But just know they kept their self, not receive, so that they are not at fault. They still are people born praised for the good qualities of his moral.

      There are many bad thoughts in my mind, in mind. But we still control our words and our actions. So we still do not make mistakes. However, we also know that people like myself to try to repair themselves. To do good to his word the deepest area. Having done so, then we live frankly, been stalked in my life.
      How to repair itself personality is best to use philosophy. Because philosophy is indeed true achievements of supreme wisdom, help renovate personality, human perception. Because each of us where there are children. The change in his human nature is not easy. Only thanks to the wisdom, eternal way of thinking from the philosophy remains true today, new awareness help people change. When you change your thinking, your mind will gradually change. And your life is therefore also change.
       My own philosophy is used to change the perception, thinking and soul. I like the philosophy of Confucianism, the philosophy of history and the book of Christian religion. They helped me understand myself and understand the people, the country and the world over. We have been gradually changed my life, helped me feel more confident in life. I'm getting better every day. There are so many things to learn in life. Among them learn to make money and how to get rich more powerful personality, intellect and soul are the most important things to learn in life.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment