Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Rain, my heart remembers former lover

      Little rain, cool air. My heart to miss him. Honey, this time he is in where? Sometimes he even remember me? Did you know that, in my heart, I still love him?

      I miss you and want to cry loudly. But real life flaps face on me. You are living in poverty. What do you think of as love? No, maybe I'll become his burden? That would want, he will not admit it right to you? I'm just a girl who loves him with a sincere heart. And you know, honestly I did not love you. I just love money, love interests and loves beautiful women. Yeah, well, apart is their right. Because of the nature of the two of us are not the same. We have grown in two different environments. We do not understand, sympathize and respect each other. Had a great time like love tied two, connecting the two worlds together. But those are the moments sublimation of love and romance. In real life, you and I are two completely different world. We are embracing these plans, different dreams. Life pushed two apart. I only blame fate forbid evil wreak with his star. Let us come together and force us apart. I felt like my heart was he joking, jokingly. And I was hurt too, you know?
      Chestnut, ex whether true, false though it was already over. In children only a nostalgia, a dream about life with his love inside. Until now, I still can not understand why I separated, I lost like this forever. Well, all have become the past. You need to shut your memories about one yesterday against it. The past is forever just past. It will never become any more today. Whether you have the desire to look like. May the dreams of work and a new life of children soon become a reality. To help you feel more unhappy with his life. Ex are done, please leave it far away ...,
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment