Friday, July 31, 2015

Our love just makes you feel unhappy

     If my life just peace, calm. Then maybe I would never think of me, love my student days. But my life is still difficult piled. This difficulty is not over, other difficulties to come. And I miss you. Remember the peace and warmth in his arms. Remember feeling loved and gave his notice. Although all were away so long. But to me, they are like new since yesterday!

       What is love? But why he was leaving us already. But deep in my heart, there is a deep love for people. Although he had the worst manifestations of my sight. Yet my heart was always with his own arguments. After all the pain, anger. Love again blazed a new life just like flowers blooming.
       I miss him very much, when my life's full of hard, hustle. I loved to surround chest embrace lovingly. Where are you, where are you now, and what he was doing the job? When have you remember me? Do you know that he is an idiot or not most in life? He is not only a deep understanding of the true value of your people, but also stupid to leave the children. Tell me, you're the most amazing girl in the world. In this world, no one can be better than you where. He chose the money, choose beauty, selected people in the town. Tell him that you're a girl who has money, looks beautiful, very talented. Town People is it? Kids are not the citizens of the capital or what? Did you lose something where that girl? Maybe that's just why quibble over the girl he fell in love with it then. The more you talk, the more I'm sad and conflicted with the children. Half the people I still love, half the people you are still angry. Aside alone had all left. Because I need to do to earn a lot of money. You think I would regret very much for leaving me. Though in my heart now still love you! Anyway, our love just makes you feel unhappy. Just how far apart are as good for both!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment