Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My teacher

      My father died when I was in the womb. Growing up in a shortage of the father's education. I am always conscious learning, rise in life. To no one could say I was a child lacks education. And whom I choose to replace my father was my teacher. I regard these words as he taught his father's words. I also almost the same age as his son.

      And almost he also sensed my thoughts from eyes teacher. He would always try to teach more things in life outside school. And these words I have heard and thought very deeply about it. The lessons of speech, behavior, lifestyle and the calculation of life always makes me think and considered a classic lesson in life itself.
      Sometimes I do something wasteful, then his words echo in my ears again. He taught us by the very funny little story, makes us laugh the whole abdominal pain. But the lessons learned from the story that made me remember until now. Thank you for giving us the lesson. Now he has quit teachers, teachers are engaged in government work in town. That can be a huge advancement of teachers. Good teachers increasingly more successful in career, family happier.
       He heard his son became the first teacher by profession very good teacher. He is superior to him. And he was better than me. Because he has earned a lot of money from vocational teacher through tutoring.
       Now think back, those years I was a student of the teacher is the best years of the student. Thank you, one teacher, one of the beloved father! ...
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment