Saturday, July 4, 2015

My grandmother lives

     My grandmother! So today my grandmother died. How many emotions, love from childhood with her return. My grandmother rural woman gentle, honest. Nor that she was sick, but she abruptly departed as a long sleep. Injured her think a lifetime hardship. Now she was resting then, expect her to peace!

      My grandmother had three husbands. Her first husband was born self-abandon him, after his first child she was dead. Because she concluded he was evil, because not well cared for, so did the death of two people. Then she took my grandfather, my uncle was born, my dad, my aunt. Unfortunately he passed away when I was her age is still spring. Then my father took up three. My grandmother was young then fair enough. Then she accidentally pregnant with a dead man's wife. She did not specify which goes one step further, for fear of their children suffering. But family grandfather grandmother determined not to keep the baby inside her again. Such a taint on the family room. What do you think you are human. She would rather give birth to three children departed grandfather that it also has a future. Rather throw away the baby, living with three other orphans she could not bear. So she decided to keep the pregnancy. On the line they've forbidden her door never to step on. She married for the third time with the other widowers. Her second born I and my uncle anymore. Then after a while he also died. She singles in raising the child until now. This year she was 93 years old. Her departure was kept for fullness. Her life happy and sad also, heroic but also shame, bitterness also. My father died before her 32 years.
       Small day I loved grandmother. But she does not love me. For her, only her grandchildren's children, the uncle of her husband's new last descendants only. I do not blame her. Because my grandmother was poor. Capital re not little education. She was angry at them on my family.
       This life is a sequence of birth, aging, sickness and death. Europe is also the natural laws of life. Whenever a loved one gone to eternity, my heart aches so pay back themselves. I went through so many years of his life already. How to live truly meaningful in the next five months.
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment