Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mommy, I miss you

     Mommy! Mother are you? Have you been craving his head on his mother's womb, but slept very soundly. Life has so many tired and depressed. Only the mother's side I feel peace and serenity.
      Thank you for raising children grow up with sweet milk stream flowing out from the mother breast. I understand that, so I grew up, the mother has sacrificed so much for me. Oh my mother's boundless love child. I love you very much. Con grateful this life because you may be sons of your mother.

      Though just a stupid kid. Then I also understand the love in her heart for children just how deeply. Wonderful mother. Nobody in the world better by mother. Sea water is also not much of a mother's love immense.
       In places far from the mother to miss much. This time my mother was asleep yet? Mother's life is now, how are you? Hostage brother and sister will care for her child well. Therefore, the place where children still maneuver along the horizontal, vertical and horizontal. I know you always want the very modest coy. But in temperament figure it then. I just wanted to make up a great career. I want true wealth. Because I know that only new wealth brings true power in our lives. Only much money will you help your loved ones. Mom, with children, poverty is a crime in the world's largest. Original sin was born a multitude of other sins. The guilty disloyalty, dishonest, unfaithful also from that of birth. I definitely will be people who are not guilty. So, I am still trying to come up every day by the hands and minds of their own. More than anyone else, you know mom always wishes you happy. So I will live happily and successfully to pacify her. But ask me to live a healthy, peaceful. To pacify the little girl in this far!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment