Friday, July 31, 2015

If tomorrow I became a billionaire

     If tomorrow I become a billionaire. There will be a lot of people in society that surround me. They are friends, the relatives, the cousins, who were former colleagues ... They all become very lovely. And they are also miserable because who needs my help with money. What should I do, should comport properly?

      I do not have to do anything at all? Who are they anyway? They are clouds come and go. They did not mean anything to the survival, development and my success. I can not illusion they are the whole sky, is my whole world. But when trouble comes, when hungry, when I needed the help of others. Where are they? They can help me? They gave me nothing but contempt and disdain? Even many of them were offended, trampled and run away from me.
       In this world, only my mother alone, who I should be obliged to take care of the older wealthy. Because my mother was born, his mother brought me up to this day. How much difficulty, destitute of life I have experienced. Because a small salary from the teacher's job to take care mother, foster family up to five people. But when I'm hard, whenever I need the help of others. Only a mother yourself help me. Although there is a lot of anger pleased with her. But from the depths of his consciousness. I am always thankful her mother.
      In life there thanks must pay. Otherwise I would not be able to live openly, boldly between life. So my mother. I will repay what has been helping mothers. I will be happy to live in, in full when you become a billionaire. As for the others, my relationship with them how they like to go on leave. They behave well not to me, not so that I could not progress. They gathered, fawning, adulation me. Not so that I will not profit anything. Nothing will change in the relationship between me and them. Things like, then let it alone.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment