Saturday, July 18, 2015

I was making money from the internet look like?

       Since its existence known to the world of internet. I always dreamed about it. When the Internet appeared in Vietnam, I spent all her meager coins to reach it. Have to say, I was also passionate about the internet, or say I was addicted to the internet. A day without the internet with me as such in Hell. The Internet has truly become the blood, into my breath. Something I stick, most intimate every day.

        But the life of me? I need money to live and exist in the world. I need money to maintain the existence of the internet in their homes. So I was trying to find ways to make money from the internet. After so many times I experience how to make money from the internet by clicking on the ads on the Internet failed. I started to dream about becoming a publisher of Google Adsense. I create blog, I bought the domain name, and I registered Adsense. Would you believe it, the first time I have successfully registered. Google ad but somehow does not show up on my site. I did not know it's just a waiting period shown. I hastily conclude from Wordpress blogging platform did not display Adsense ads. So I dropped no further purchase blog domain for that anymore. I have spent the past lost my Adsense lost gold mine like that!
       Then I took over a year to do a blog on Google's platform. After more than a year to create content and SEO measures, I have steady traffic about 300 times each day. In the process, I was more than 10 times for the registration Adsense blog. Google has almost nullifies my account. I can not submit an application for the blog Adsense which more again. I am very disappointed. But I decided to do one the other blog, based on experience of what did. Already more than two months have passed, I still was hoping for it. Unfavorable to employment on the basis of google blog that I bought the domain name very difficult. The subdomain to a vendor that my application is approved very difficult.
        Now I'm paying attention to how to make money from YouTube. I'm thinking a lot about them. I think I'll do a YouTube account to monetize it. Seems way to make money from YouTube will simply become more ways content publishers Adsense. I am confident about our SEO measures. So I'm hoping for it. Hopefully I can earn enough money for my life from Youtube.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment