Saturday, July 25, 2015

I was apart is right, because in his heart which do not respect me!

     I woke up in memory of his error in his heart. Although we were far apart so long. Whether that fact alone I love you only. Despite knowing he must be a good and wise wronged me. Whether that side you will see a lot of danger. But I still can not stop loving him his heart ...

      I love ah, where are you this time? Sometimes he came through to me? Remember the girl just got his head he is going to get used to all troubles in life. He is a very strong stimulant in your life. My love! Why until now we are still far apart? We're going away from each other how much longer? To when we'll be together again? Sometimes he would never see each other again? ...
        Your love is still the same. But reason told my heart that conversation between you and me ended. That each person needs to build himself a personal life. Without each other, both are happy. Because between us there is so little in common. Ideal type of man in me not him. Ideal type of woman in he's not you. We met each other, love each other as a practical joke of fate of two people. Our love is nothing, when it can not connect the two worlds, two souls connect? Between us there are too many gaps. And we do not know anything about each other.
       Now they also have major THF feel tired. I have returned to my own world. In this life, you can only rely on themselves. I would never dream of someone in this world can do for you. Just to please you live so peacefully. I was just a simple, not fussy. My heart can not bear the blemish, hurt. Therefore, man is by your side who always make you feel happy, rather than lust, desire, anxiety, suffering like him? Apart is their right. Because of his heart which do not respect me!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment