Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hometown oasis of peace

     Homeland remains the most peaceful place in the heart of every person. Must live away from home for whatever reason, it is also one of four large format error of human life. Because homeland is the source, the roots of soul and my personality. If we forget about the motherland, forgetting the roots, the roots of soul, his personality. I will never develop ourselves to a higher level again. First knowledge we gained in alien surroundings, countryside are just fleeting things worthless with true human nature of us. I no longer my main man anymore. I will do useless things for themselves. My life will increasingly deadlocked, our hearts will be increasingly vulnerable.

      But if I just homesick hearts earnestly. It is no reason to force us to live away from home? Living away from home benefits not seen anywhere, just find myself nestled must also greatly ego to reconcile themselves with the common life of the local places. For then man becomes a variation on soul ke. I do not like people in my hometown of 100%, also unlike humans in place at a 100% basis. I am the one who truly warped and lonely, lost in life.
        Motherland will remain forever and that sweet fresh milk supply nourishes the soul and personality of each human being. Only living in the homeland, stand up from the soil enriched dear, this is my flesh truly is a success. In this place, the heart and soul we draw a new rhythm. My roots here, my roots here and my soul is here. Every scene, every man has reminded us so many memories.
         Although life in poverty. Although homeland is a place to keep the unhappiness and pain of my error. It lives in the country is still the best. If we had to stumble somewhere, but not ourselves up to be in that place. They're forever a man went down. Old wounds will never heal. It was always my fault clearly hurt whenever she thought. Hometown is love, fortitude and strength for every human being. There is beautiful scenery anywhere in the world more beautiful than her hometown. There is no area of ​​the world gives us a warm feeling, serene as her homeland on both.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment