Saturday, July 25, 2015

Greatest dad

       Finally my father was healthy and leave the hospital to return home. I'm very happy. Feeling his heart pours out to be a burden. My soul shall be uplifted. Dad, great. Dad for a life, Dad only way for me to go. Dad says every person's life was extremely difficult, miserable. But the child was not worth much experienced ...

      Thanks Dad for so much love from when I was a child. Debtor in the world published a lot. My grand father. I have learned many things in his father. You and I have another true that your father, I really like the father right? You were a genius like another father. Your father will be an outstanding talent in this area.
      These words speak father, the father do, would be good examples for children to learn and follow. But the path of another father figure. But everyone has their own choice. And I'm happy on my path every step. I know that would make his father happy. You always had very proud because thanks cha.Cam lessons my father taught me in life. Father has outlined all my life now.
       Now I wish Dad was healthy. Father will do his best work. As for me, I will soon fulfill his dream. So that I can take care of his father in his old age.
        Life in the world so happy to have a father. Human temperament father made me grow up, mature and successful. Or more peaceful world than as a father. His father is the sky, the strong arm and upheld the climb when you fall. The world has so many great people from the past to the present. And in my heart, just the greatest father. Thank you dad, because dad was my dad, great father!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment