Saturday, July 11, 2015

Emotions early fall

       So the hot days of summer have passed. The weather is changing to fall. This year summer rainstorm little more every year. Another summer is closed again. Celebrate a brilliantly yellow autumn leaves. Time passed quickly. New day when I was eager to see the first flower cluster phoenix. Now, I'm anticipating the falling leaves of the first round.

       Go through the hot summer, began to receive the cold of autumn. I felt chills when I think about winter. And regret a glorious summer. A human life is always blended into the change of nature, will never feel boring at all. My little garden, had just undergone a sunny summer, and more rain. Now it becomes more lush rainforest as a minor. There are 3 floors of greenery. From fruit trees soaring overhead, to the trees, leaves, and roots grow close to the ground to eat. Some species of vines grow in the space between. They form a chorus of wild nature. I love my little garden. I still wished how it louder.
       For a long time I have a summer to be immersed in the romantic nature. Because a living, for that I had to study away from home. As much, as interpreted broadly. I fell in love with the motherland dearly. I was homecoming settle with empty hands. Struggled several years ago, I was successful today. Now money is not my problem anymore. My job is to try to live the days fun.
        My happy hour sometimes very simple, small. Only one of my early morning watching both her garden. Listening to the sound of birds chirping chant. Watching the fish gliding kick up. Life feels like being back in the days of childhood. Where I live out of love for the whole family. Now, it all went away, I was living alone. And I learned how to love themselves. Because life is my own. I do not love it, then who still want to share it with my life here?
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment