Friday, July 10, 2015

Emotions a cold rainy day

      Today natural sun pouring rain. The ambient temperature is quite low down. Being mid-summer, but I have a feeling chilly as early winter. A breeze blowing from the window, carrying a little cold and the dampness made me shudder. Already into winter and then or what? This is impossible. Now is the summer. The cold makes my heart a little iron se. Initially a sweet feeling of love in left private. Because of the cold weather that. One needs to find the warmth of the people you love.

       But now I suddenly felt sad. Perhaps because of the dampness made me uncomfortable? Job fails as expected made me unhappy? The worry about money, because I have very little money to spend? I could do nothing but try. But sometimes at night I lost sleep well up.
        July has turned the calendar already. A year passed quickly. But I did not almost do anything significant. The money we earn is very meager. I can only care for a simple life. We will succeed in the next month or not? Suddenly will feel bewildered about the success too. A little bit of work achievements have made us neglect, dereliction of work. While we are all a long way to go before full of hardships.
       My heart suddenly remembered the time students complete a miserable, stupid and difficult time. On it, every time it rains, we also saw the sad heart. But that we live in exciting, bold truth. Such as now, all day long we just know to work alone.
       Known ever new successes come knocking on my door? I would welcome people with sincere heart. People will love for the rest of your life. My success, ask people just keep with me forever. I need people, please do not leave my people.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment