Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dreams of women 33 years of age

      Today, my poor friend just bought a 2 year old new car. I felt happy for him. He was so talented. It's a smart man, extremely studious and hard working. His accomplishments worthy of his striving. He deserves to be me and people respect, admire.

       Only thing, why do I always have not been successful? I feel sad for that. Why the difficulty of growing up themselves on my path? Oh my success! Never known that I had success here?
       My life in the age of 33 would be like if I was not successful? That's something I would not have dared dream thinking. It would be really bad. Although all day long, I spent almost all his time funds have to work. Work nor nothing leisurely. Only thing, it really is my passion. And I just do such a thing!
       18 days left until the 33 th birthday of mine. A normal woman in the world, would wish for nothing in 33 th birthday? Sure they will hope they becoming more beautiful. Children wise, gentle, good student. Loving husband and increasingly make more money! As for me, I no estimate for its beauty. Because I think there would not be approximate. At age 32, I was oblivious to the aging on their faces. And I do not have to estimate their husbands and children will turn out. Even the work that I invested your time, money and effort into it, still only a potential project. 33, I did not have nothing in my life that a woman wants. Everything in my life is still just dreams!
        What do I have to change the chorus bored in my life? Perhaps only the new school made me progress. I need a toughness, bravery than from myself. I needed more strength and wisdom in society. And much needed, one hand covering back, love of a man. 33, I wish I had everything in the world. And I know, I myself will accomplish all these things! Because I'm always myself. Is there any reason why I can not achieve my dreams?
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment