Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dad, I hope Dad get well

     Just one more step is you will succeed. So why did they see moss in my heart that? Fatigue stars eat into each fiber. I know that, in the distant father is very painful. Father lives are threatened every day. My father! You know, I do not expect my money. But if you succeed, dad will be happy.

       Sao cancer surrounded dad again? A person is always steady, so strong. Who has the kindest heart earth? Please daddy do not go in this time. Let's wait a little more human. I want my success will make dad happy. The hard when you are older, already mature father how sad subject.
       Child misses his father, the father's words. No father, my life how to be enlightened? No father or children where there is a mirror to learn rise? My father! Mong father let pass woods. Back to the child, the familiar villages. I am going to succeed, I am going to have the money. I will build a mansion full of green gardens. In order for the father to rest, recuperate those years of age.
       Father struggled all his life with the mountains and rivers. When elderly father, let me take care of you. You are a poor child's pitiful and hateful father. But I became a billionaire at age 32. See figure is also worthy daughter of father are you?
        A child can not as he, like her, the perfect man. Father born child in lack many things. I grew up in the tough, arduous. Son was a person with a lot of flaws in this world. I just like the father in good heart. A resilience, and a natural talent for cunning. Father goes on road side water service, civil service. I just was a little girl. You go on the path of becoming an international businessman. Because I think, generations of father spent untold in exchange for peace, independence and freedom for the people. My generation to try to enrich the homeland and the country. Such is also seen as the next step of my father was right? For you are the daughter of the father that, therefore, whether traveling on public roads. Father would be proud of you.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment