Monday, July 13, 2015

Cherry fruit

     On small, there was my sister to attend a singing competition in town. When I returned, she brought gifts for the whole family is the training oval fruit cluster. That day, new teak trees are bred success. So it's still very strange. And in town, has had several households grow doorstep to take shade. And my sister did get a few to bring home for the whole family.

       Holding no other fruit cluster beam teak oval fruit pickers I still play is how. I'm afraid to eat, because they think they may have toxic. Mom told me to eat it, not fear, the ripe fruit will taste more delicious green fruit. So the first time I've been training oval fruit like that. I remember that I was very pleased. And my sister is very excited to talk about strange things in town. Telling the truth is fun singing competition.
       Now doorstep I have a rather large teak trees. Its leaves lush, cool all summer. Winter, the leaves they fall out, leaving only those scenes inert blackened. So meager amount of light of winter still warm my house. On these days, the red ripe fruit cluster is on the branches, looking very good eye. Yet just yesterday, the flower clusters just radiate a calming strong odors, lights look like concentration. Yet today, we are ripe red fruit sweet, balmy to calcination. The fruit of this teak trees boiled with sugar water, will produce something very tasty drinks. Tomorrow I'll boil a pot of water to drink their fruit. It will help me reduce the heat of the summer oi still going back aches. Its sour taste very good for health. Especially for skin and hair.
        Cherry ripe fruit season is starting to shed their leaves and fruit season of teak trees. This makes me not feel unpleasant. Since it is quite dirty. But there is a law of nature gone. Spring passed, summer went, followed by the fall and winter. Each season seems, a distinctive look. When teak trees start shedding leaves, I know autumn is approaching. Seeing the time passed quickly. Page that has soon passed one summer. One summer I spent choose integrity for the job and learning.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment