Friday, June 26, 2015

One day feeling tired

     Lately I kept working, working and working. Studying, studying and learning. I started tired of this story. I do not even eager to reach success as before. Butterfly weed is Arabic Aaron replay in his mind. The last known disadvantaged, suffering because humans fail to give us a striving energy is strong. I've come a long way after the collapse and failure. By now, his heart began to have balance. Is more effective in his job very significantly diminished.

       The main reason is they have no attempt at more. The cause of his side as the Internet too little slow today. Slow that I felt very tired of this story. While his work is 100% internet based. So tired of all his feelings are easily understood. When there is money, the internet network upgrade to a higher speed of access was one of the first things. Nor known her ever more new money. The more you think the more impatient. Life does not have much money when I feel myself very worthless, and useless in life. I have to be certain people have money, have power. Well, think of the money that I found exciting. I do not urgently improve the timing of completion of the work, how can you have money? Having that dream life nor money out cares. Just finished his plan is pursued. Certainly he would have the money, have a lot of money!
        Now I would not know what to do besides just did only. Yes mìh began showing signs of fatigue. My dear! Fighting! If you do not work, you will not have anyone to help get you anywhere. Should I try it. On certain conditions, I'll go somewhere for an open and relaxed a bit. Instead of sitting at home all day like this hug her computerized health afraid I can not stand. But the more I tried, the more work is not or no progress. Boring, Giad that money, I will be satisfied everyone's liking yourself. Now there is no money, his life confined, encapsulated in the house. That was. From past to present, from poverty go hand in pain. Wealth go hand in hand with happiness, happiness. I'll become rich, happy, happy.
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment