Friday, June 19, 2015

My career path

      From his small dream of becoming a writer, poet. Because I do not have money to do business. Also nothing but wisdom to make money. I'm so eager to learn and have a lot of knowledge from a very young age. But I do not know how to turn it into cash beyond becoming younger writers.

        When 12 years old, I was trying to write poetry, short stories, jokes and send a newspaper office. Then I waited nervously. I still post attended the contest in the newspaper anymore. There are times I get a consolation prize in a contest in a newspaper cartoonist. Bonuses are sent to the address of his mother. I was so glad, she used that money to buy meat for the whole family to eat. But her mother did not encourage literary walk into the street. She said: writers, journalists, teachers, the poor. I want her to study economic sectors. I want her to have a life rich, not poor and struggled as her mother.
       Then I graduated from university and Trade as mother expected. I also have a huge base of business that many people only dream about. But I still enjoyed writing. But I agree with my mother, like what they like, but new money is important. Without money, we can not live. Through research, I know became publisher of Google is an opportunity to position itself to become rich from his writing hobby. I'm so excited to become a blogger decides besides the construction of its famous mountains. However, in about 1 in his head was quite hasty. I did not install the Google ads on your website. Then it was closed Website. Time yourself trying to write a different blog. I'm really looking forward to become a successful blogger. Then I will be rich. I will be true to the propositions his favorite quotations: Pursuing passion, success would follow you!
                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment