Saturday, June 27, 2015

Living idol


       The majority of today's young friend or idol as sports stars, singers, ballerina cinema ... As for me, my idol is the world-renowned billionaire like Bill Gates, Donald Trump ... I really admire them. I'm their idol. And I wish to do their part.

       The young people bring pictures of their idols stuck in the room. Buy their music tapes to listen to. Join the club for their fans. As for me, I get an image of them for personal pages on their social networks. By doing this, I will see them in every other old hard work, hard work. Their images to add vitality, vigor and confidence to reach my success. Because my work is on the internet. My work upwards fun, much more fun to have them around. I am striving every day on the way they are going.
       Everyone has their own way of life. For me, to be with the idol is a big happiness. They help me with countless extra strength to overcome all difficulties on the job. They are absolute moral support of me. Stay with me, fun and lovely in my eyes. Happy with me sometimes very simply be with images of their idols.
        I was mad reasonable? I have imagination too big or what? I have psychological problems? All these questions may or may not. But I see my job not harmful. On the contrary, they bring a lot of benefit to me. Idol of each person is always a huge influence on the soul and personality of each person. Make conscious choices idol who do good. They will be large molds for your life. As for me, I went to university in economics, I'm doing business, and I'm passionate about information technology. My childhood dream was to become a billionaire. I love family life. But for some reason that I do not have my own family, I still feel happy. I admire what my idols did. They're great. I really love and respect them. They are my idols.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment