Sunday, June 28, 2015

I love you, my former lover

     Oh my love! Nostalgia of my dear! The happiness of my dear! I'm longing for you so much. Your lips are thirsty now been kissed him. Now he is where is this? Sometimes he even remember me? Or because life is too chaos with bug worries but he had forgotten me already?

      The biggest mistake in his love has merged together too soon. This makes both lost libido, interest in sex needed both to maintain the relationship. And we were far apart. Maybe this time we took another truth. Perhaps because the two are no longer sincere respect this relationship anymore. And we are not obligated to stay together. So had to apart. He returned with vibrant life in the town. Place them back in poor rural living the single life.
       In these when life gets too tired. My heart to miss him immensely. Clear idea as his passionate kiss day are still on the lips. Though I had long ago separated. I still struggle to make a living on the road of life. And you now have escaped poverty penury?
       His were together when his wealth and poverty. Both the sickness, disease and depressed with life. I had spent together and all love. So why do we have gone through a life together?
       They say the couple in need like two birds in the forest. Each fly in one direction, yet powerful figure, and she flew. And we, each person went on a direction of your life. Sometimes when going through tribulation, we will come back together again?
      Perhaps you have come to expect too much for his return. With so much in the world that could do it again. And it sure is not love. The deeply hurt when her apart would be great wound of a lifetime. Sometimes, one has to accept, tolerate it but live. But completely satisfying when each side will no longer exist. The sublimation of feelings disappeared. Perhaps, I was just in love in a habit, a desire and the lust of youth only. Love has to fly away truth. I love you my only unilaterally with fairy dream. Me too darling. My heart still can not replace him with any other man.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment