Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tormented remorse

My family spent many big events, I got seriously sick, right to where he treated. I see him I look like gold leaf wilting near-fall. His face was full of emotionless definition and hopeless. You look old before the age of twenty. I know you're going unbearable for Perfume missing sister. I am determined to be cured. I intend to look for his sister Huong. It is making my heart serenity and only regret whenever I think of Huong.

         I ask the auntie, auntie and also extremely poignant regret. Uncle Huong mourn deeply pious wise sage.
From the day her uncle chased away. But do not recall asking for a supposed to be. In compassion every twinge inconsolable. On the outside can have children genealogy Le was suffering. Mr. Ha wedding day, any money left over take-out type physician. Siblings lucky money holidays, money agribusiness in farm garden, caring for siblings money sickness doctors also encapsulates not dare touch. Bellied uncle to see Huong day. Physicians will tell her mother she Huong, get me right back and hopefully it will not be angry any more doctors. Add a co-savings, serene compassion and softer. Physicians believe she had a child with him Ha. That tormented conscience every physician. Physicians also are born sick. Women see the shadow resembling the port is busy working out what a doctor is called again.

To be continue ....

                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment