Sunday, May 24, 2015

The wicked remain wicked

 In my heart arose an error lo, if he became the director of the hospital. Only his wife feared he take the false identity without being divorced him the trouble. In the past, she had been eager to wife a military surgeon graduated. That was cynical, set traps stole your lover themselves. Destroy both soul and a beautiful lifetime Ha and Huong him. She also suffered the consequences of a marriage with no real identity. Youth spiraling passes. She herself also turned himself into a victim. She is also eager to have a true love of your life. But Jiangshan easy to change, nature difficult to move. I do not think she will easily disengage him Ha as her word statement. Think about it I'm worried. Once upon him her two love each other so much. Yet she had to separate them out. Became his legal wife ....

                     I guess he Ha and Huong How has the love gone too limited scrambling together. Since two people have a loyalty towards each other how long painful years. Have children together. And they have two marriages are marriages have no real identity. But in effect, two of them have families. If she is caught proof of identity, the cause of both Huong and Mr. Ha will crumble. Family physician I am loved, admired and grateful Huong. But if my brother because she had nothing more to ... Do not they hate Huong cleverly than before. Think so either their sister, I told him I should boldly utmost to preserve his story for both boys and girls and Huong. And the happiness of the two children again. He just uh rushing to pass, because with him now as pedestrians get lost amid the desert, find cool water. He was a bit enjoy and satisfied. But can not ignore cousin sufficient even his cunning. He looked around and discovered three strange names are monitoring him, on who we are cameras, camcorders ... It was already clear. He pretended not to see, still working normally and asked me to warn Huong.
                     I remember your sister porters face the evil that killed my brother from sister Huong. Cursing and despised her for daring to play climb, and love to climb! I set up the security he would leave to take her sister Huong. Li indirect and misleading sentiments of his two siblings. I think she could do a lot worse than to destroy the achievements of Huong. Especially when she was still his wife Ha legitimate.
 sa bear head nets
Artwork: internet

                     I phoned her sister Huong is trembling in Hanoi. She discovered that at least three young men face fierce eyebrows is watching her. Just when you you're working in public security industry is set to leave where I play. I had to ask him to protect her. He agreed enthusiastically. Then he phones and thanks again to deny his friend helped me as a benefactor of his brother thanks also go to protect someone's help. But as I made clear the dangers that are faced Huong. That his wife's sister Ha am a very callous and greed. Although only a nominal marriage. But she also had restrained him Ha how many years. And I just believe you me. He was the best !. ... He touched my friend agreed and refused to ask for help of benefactors! Other Promised chance will ramp to help. At that time knew, his benefactor is paying Le Tien also asked him to help her protect Perfume. Since Huong ahead of her sister. A thanks to two people. You're on duty ramps health center. Because it is a very good fighter and heroic. He easily caught both gangsters and evidence of acts of humiliation Huong. They are mostly relatives of his wife Ha


                     Phuong is safe. I issued an ultimatum to his wife Ha, forcing her to accept a divorce immediately as she once said. If you do not want their loved ones imprisoned ...
The divorce took place quickly. Because the reality is they have been separated from the wedding day. His assets have nothing outside the box of medical instruments. The years he provide for her own kid like a father to bare his immediate family. The poor when meeting patients miserable. English I or private money to pay for their hospital bills. So you're still very poor! ....

To be continue ....
                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment