Saturday, May 23, 2015

The road to success

When I was in school, I missed my teacher always tells us he is: To achieve the necessary three sink into, seven floating, floating nine plus three heaving Phenh chips anymore. I remember that in my class were laughing about the humor of the teacher up philosophy and doubles party secretary position throughout the term of the school I was attending this.

                    Now that was hard to get the college degree, after all these years of traveling in my life line. I see the poignant words you say. The success is not growing from the tree. Or falling from the sky. The success of the Chorus is very basic things: personality, talents, opportunities, and even more luck. Not everyone has all qualities to be successful were successful. But it also depends on the direction, how, who help ...
                   For a while the money I make out is easy, sometimes it is very difficult. Submersible floating life when I just want to rely on their own strength. I'm very hard to find your own way. I believe in the path I choose. But I know I still put Hovers live bad, bad die on the threshold of success.
                  Had a great time as we're about to go to glory, but then his head sadly turned out it was only illusion. Because of his limited understanding, even in my own hands had discarded success! ... There is so much dominated to the success of each person. But perhaps the "personality" is the most critical success.
                  Who has great character, no matter what is in the position in society. Best kept happy, calm but wait time is all. Success and will surely come to you. Just a matter of time. Please keep in bright, strong but hard to do as you.

                 Who felt he was still weak, but full of desire for success. Instead of going envy and jealousy over his people. Worse still going to harm his people more successful. You do that, just demeaned her dignity than only. Instead of having negative thoughts. Learn every day. Let's cultivate the mind, positive, cognitive and soul every day.
                 When you have noble qualities, talents flashpoint like to stay in upholstery needle. Someday people will know the talent and your dignity. Success will come to you as a necessity of life. Whatever you are, what occupation do? ... Success then find your self to door!

                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment