Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tense meeting

The door burst open meeting. A beautiful nurse asked her to step explanations with disciplinary council of the hospital. She did not know how to behave. Dare to do, dare to take it. Despite what consequences she never regretted living a life saved. She believed in the goodness of the doctors. Sure they will forgive her alone. Anyway sorry she caused just because to rescue people after all. But her hopes went off when she set her doctor is shouting the loudest are accounted depressed sitting at the throne. I hear she is the daughter of a wine hospital senior officials, the new hospital is set. Preparing the official payroll at the hospital. Dean still have respect for the truth and compromise her few. Yet she dared shouting, threats and ordered her. Forced to put her into the operating room nannhan determined. And chest clapping pop pump will be fully claimed responsibility ....

Now she resolutely forced her to take responsibility for this before the law.
She stood motionless listening to records of what she had done, she was closing in on charges of impersonation, cheating and insulting state officials. She did not know how, before her is a jail sentence. This has no precedent in the hospital. The nurses are very worried for her. Her tears flowed. She really needs helpers. She confirmed that such attempts in the minutes, in her heart she thought would be put in the lightest sentence.
Meeting room door opened, and she rushed to Hoai. She quickly introduced to the hospital disciplinary council she is university lecturer Commerce and is the guardian of the Royal Netherlands since she was a student of hers. Turned to her, she began her Hoai resolutely to argue this out to the same charges. She then dare to think they dare to take, but before the resolute and worry in her eyes. She had to argue that blunt charges. People are surprised by her rejection. The nurse chuckled cover your lips. And she is training doctors plaintiff is mad, tears in his eyes stand up for approval.
True class lady, rock star game was her earthenware. She thought, so is his considered lucky already. She said coldly, she just students is set in a hospital, not a hospital employee. So she does not offend anyone in the hospital at all. Moreover there is an emergency situation, a human life is hanging on a hair strand. Me for not understanding the law had shouted at her a few questions about medical ethics. That, too, can do? Did you have evidence that he did not? Although she is subject to the payroll manning the current hospital, the hospital did not have the right to sue offending me about the hospital staff. Especially when there is no evidence of this. Second, the impersonation of the dean, I assert that there is no: I just said I was chief here! I mean, I was the chief accountant, not Dean. Self people misunderstood and do as I say it. Her doctor is set just now calmer stand up loudly say: I can not disguise the fact that, she was dressed in Blu's name table and patted his chest Dean said: I was chief here! She had deliberately deceived the hospital staff and begin implementing them requires its unlawful. And claims bear any responsibility for that. Now why do not you take responsibility away, she told me a while ago that very big. She looked very imposing that. Why now she looks like turtle neck retracted that? She really tight hand enable doctors words. And thought, indeed a human boy. This enabled my uncle this game play from the 12, 13, dare to use it with my star. Not because of the baby, I will not let her tray and cool hook me that.
She looked to her Huai, she looked and shook his head, eyes still firmly forced her to deny the same. She pretended to Gander said about Dean's shirt, I saw in her coat thrown there too beautiful to me even to try it. I insisted I did not intentionally impersonate. Self people mistaking me as dean and do what I tell it. And this child, I will still take full responsibility for it. A nurse entered to give the chairman a document and says crime has been established impersonation, she actually did not know what a relationship with the victim. Yet had the audacity to get the patient's consent to sign the minutes of the operation. This is the signature of her
. Oh, then folded over so she signed the truth. But she signed her awake name Plum, Chrysanthemum, Training ... then how they caught her sins. Scenes in a little thought to make the gander she said: When I was standing in the hallway door operating room nurse there told me to come out to sign the minutes of surgery for the victim. I then wanted to revive the baby up for yet signed harrow. I do not know that I accidentally impersonation of the patient. I did not deliberately mislead the hospital. Moreover, the people you have met the patient's true yet? If they authorize family I represent agree autopsy corpse to revive the baby, why? The position that I was assured by the police and banks find the address of the victim's family. Sure will soon have information about them. Then I conclude hospital impersonation to deceive patients' hospital or not, not too late.
Whisper, whisper! Buzz buzz beams. She is training doctors stood up said channel style. I denied her fallacy. I will provide enough evidence to conclude she had deliberately deceived impersonation and hospitals. Her self-assurance that made her tremble. She stood up relaxed and whether the conclusions of the committee investigating how, I do apologize to you, sorry because it is a situation she reluctantly I had to make her shouting for people to listen to my opinion that makes. I wanted to save a little life innocent alone. Can you forgive me .... As for the charges in the minutes. I would insist not guilty.
She recently cowardly, this kid really need caregivers. These have thought if I was going to jail because they rescued a baby has not ridiculous? And this child would be like if I was going to jail? The position here are doctors, who live with his treatments, I just act like that because they want to save lives one life only. Please ignore it for me.
And the chief of obstetrics, she had no fault at all? The time of occurrence of the accident she had informed her mother to stay for visitors. This I can testify, and were recorded in your calendar online. When the accident happened, she rushed into the emergency victims and ordered to urgently to save the lives of babies. However, knowing her mother had an accident and was unconscious in her community had left hospital doctors coat and wanted to be a man rushed to his mother's side in the critical minutes is not very professional . But she is a human being and not a machine. Before you is a doctor, a dean, she is a human being. And this time she is for leave so that no one has the right to sue or her discipline of medical ethics at all. As for the families of the victims, I would like to thank the dean doctor, because I know what to ask your doctor should urgently surgery forced the doctors to do it to save the lives of babies.

She is training doctors stood up clapping channel style pop bôm said. She truthful and very emotional. But she has admitted charges of impersonating the victim and family members pressed hospital staff prior criminal and disciplinary board. She opens her mouth now as mumps cases. The cordial misplaced her and harm her. Meeting room door opened, a technician brings video shot at the hospital gate and into the hospital corridor presiding. Area calmly put them into a computer that is set before. So she would be dead, she is hard to deny the crime. Looking doctor procession is set channels are puffed puffed up she hurt too. She was outspoken in her face: a distinguished, never graduated from college as she emerged dare she scolded the crowd? ... Appearance and tone they want to shut her firmly in the frame The highest penalty then. Why unlucky again shouted to her daughter's alcohol but hospital officials.

To be continue ....
                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment