Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sweet memories

Find him as if looking for birds
Sea birds fly north to seek yet know?

              I love ah!
              Anniversary of my dear beloved!
              Some people say: everything through, just love to stay. I also like it. After experiencing the hardships hundred cares of the poor students and toil. After the self-deluding ignorance and of the months they worked hard in the last two years focus in college. After both collapsed, dazed, stumbling and extremely immature when Entry. After all the madness to assert himself, reaching for it what he wants. His dream of sitting on the bench when the university auditorium. I've done that. I had achieved what I had dreamed. But I did not see one bit, even if it's happy aftertaste. In my heart is hard and barren. My life all sides are oppressed. Life without you, miss those you truly tasteless and pointless. I have launched hê all, find their way back to himself. I was wrong then. My dream is not going to work for others. My knowledge is not to cater to those who specialize in deception.

I can not bend hard before anyone stooping. If you accept that. I'm not a child anymore.
            And are you focusing on learning and cultivate themselves. I want to be alone, fine and ethereal as ever. Then you have him in the side, sweet mentoring. Sweet emotions, deep when he returned completely original parties in mind. You can not live only by memories. I went looking for him. Amidst the vast earth, what do you know, I think about you all are wrong. Had a big lie was separated between us.

 To lie

           In the old days they used to think he was the top provincial officials. And apparently he also let me think ... I do not know why you are so sure? But that is a big reason that I did not dare come to him. Because they fear opposition from a wealthy family and power. Because I know a wealthy family such wealth can not accept me back as a bride? ... I love him because he is very independent and bravery. I remember him because he asked me that I can live on the money he made or not? You know, I was happy when I asked you can imagine that. Still thought he was the official but independent so it was the most amazing true world! Kids fun too, but did not say anything, and apparently happy children have passed since then?
            Have you thought that you love me because ham title, power house. Maybe so, he always kept a secret from you, he does not have to figure anything official. He's just himself, alone at you.
            The stigma of family and hard life of both children pushed us further apart? We had King on how things grief rate. And today, when looking back wistfully. I know that the distance of the two is a lie only in nothingness.
            I always try to fight for him with all that can follow my own way. Rather the words he used to conclude someone you compromise? The only thing in my heart there is much guilt. So I was very weak in the scramble to get him. Want to be happy in love, we must understand that a lot of people. I do not understand about him at all. I also wanted to be wise, to let others know about their least. To him fatigue, doubt and suffering of the doubts about my dignity. I was wrong when erect too many gaps and obstacles to challenge his status. For now I sit and regret. I'm really sorry to have no courage to throw it all to come with his love. And maybe if I do this now I've got it all. Lost you, I have nothing now. A long each day sitting alone.

          Want to be with you in half sidekick. That you find nostalgic nor know him anywhere. Miss you, you were crying grief. And send his soul to the blog. Hopefully one day I accidentally read. He will understand that, in my heart always miss you!
                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment