Saturday, May 23, 2015

Share embryos

Maybe what I'll never find him again?
Please old promise had delays
But my heart still have something to say
A thousand times it was refreshing his name!




He's old two children together
The smiles, eyes how romantic
No, maybe I'll close both to the past
A passionate love self ancient past

Have you ever received given?
Even when the rain took place in the dark.
But how many times did you make my heart confused
When immersed himself with him, in his arms and kisses deep.


I've lost that information together from time immemorial
I said to myself, it's easy to find him
Jacob was a few months before
You still find people, but people still nothingness

Wanna cry, want to smile or let her wilt
Again struggled at the start of a new day
Sleepless night in confused
He this time, he was with anyone

Perhaps no person was pregnant
To give two we had dissected
In his heart the flame never off
Probably only when new choke

I do not hesitate remote road
Just where have you there
I will spend the remaining part of my life
In the past days I compensate month.

                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment