Sunday, May 24, 2015

Old school visit

Yesterday I visited his old school.
 Many sharp change from the hut.
 Hourly bench seating port side
Flower in sight seen only dormant



In cases where longer hours old old man
Ask him, ask she just shook her head found
Thinking sit for hours while water shop
Phone and forth and no one came to answer.

I glide sad situation streets
Enjoy the road, looking awfully beloved city
Old memories rushed in full cardiac
I buy things find you so small and old

Bored waiting, waiting processing language both heaven
I admire the police car, tweed horn
Watching football fun kids says around
Chestnut, how can freeze ex?

People on, we rushed gift bag
We must press the abdomen spending money
The shake oh so explicitly
Who chased me home, shut the door to play catch

Heart deeply sad about my exit
Still green of fields and trees
Such fill us all sad error
Seeing so small parts, no power.

Several stars wealthy civil servant, authority
They are arrogant, they head high
We now are the proles
Apparently scared of them

Neither shall they be old girl
Top of the sky, foot stomps the ground, chest filled with love
Now we have a love of belated regrets
A job is not making more money

Remember the ancients, this heart revved up.
It seems the ancients were close by me
Sometimes feel strongly beating heart abnormalities
Between the dead of night I sat at the computer

No, I was certain to find old friends
Because that is my best friend
As boys irregular
Because the rules in my life

He also overcome without questioning
I crave a bracelet, a shoulder to share
A sincere friend between world full of filter core
I find people for the soul of our people.

                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment