Saturday, May 23, 2015

My mother

When I was little my family is very poor. My dad died when I had barely seen sunlight. House has four floors with floor-old sister together. Economic burden weighing on small thin shoulders of the mother. Teacher salaries mother then very little. Many colleagues have quit teacher mother go to work other jobs to have more income. My mother still firmly hold profession. Partly perhaps because she loves teaching. Moreover, arguments about qualifications when my mother then graduated in pedagogy school's red 10 + 3 Phu Tho. There are many achievements in teaching, won many titles of best teachers at district and provincial levels. The school principal when he just finished Grade 7, and 3-year study at pedagogical universities. It is encouragement and great pride for the mother. Another reason she still lives with her mother a teacher anymore because worry we will starve.

Income from industry is very uncertain what, when it does not. While four sisters my mouth should always eat well. Profession but low wages, but always ensure school meals for my sister.
                  These days, my mother would like to give up school specializing afternoon. Enlist the mother morning trading markets to earn extra bundle of vegetables fish for cubs orphaned boy squinting. The mother weekends up to enlist more at home, or the development of small trees around the garden for them to dry naturally. Then I will collect them for cooking. Mom always stretch my best to live and we're making money for school. Because I know that, we are not going to school very difficult to people and earn rice to eat. Field is not available, the small garden. So our sisters, no one said anything, but are studying very hard and stretch cart. I then tried very hard filial mother. Always try to do everything to give her happy. Because I know, if my mother would die probably died of starvation and suffering follow.
                   It was the years of poverty but most of my family happy. Everyone praises my mother gifted a hand to care for tender cubs. And my sister every year achieving excellent advanced student at the school. Despite stormy happened to my family, but my mother has been a good mother. Mother taught me but nice proverb, it did Sewing lam for my actions as: Bad are more good bugs, then no prosperous noncommercial, bird feathers keep - people keep language ...

                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment