Sunday, May 24, 2015

My love, where people

Three-one years old I miss you very much. Three-one years old and I remember him crying. Where is He? Your Leo Chang Son Tinh? My TacZan? Why only until you close your age thirty-one round to realize he is the true love from the depth of my soul? Why come now I know he is my fate. Why this time you contemplate a new life without him really nonsense and no incentive to improve. Why this time to realize his brother was stupid to hurt him. You ... Oh! Please forgive me, forgive me all that tasteless mess and over. ....



       I've had a lot of time, space to treat mixed inside. When I regained peace, serenity and a little more balance.
That's when my heart felt love you endlessly. The price that you fully confident, assertive and strong. I was coming toward him, scramble what just slipped away. I chose to heal her emotional wounds because they do not want it to hurt me, I do not want to get back from him for mercy. Like a lion when it is mortally wounded often deep into the cave to heal his wounds. Me too, I creep into their shells and silently every error handling pain, ever hurt the soul. You bury yourself in work, in the race chen madness and nonsense. And until today, I realize that he is the most meaningful life that you have experienced. As the most intense feelings I've ever had. And I realized, where the love between us stop with love? That is the meaning husband and wife. Because of illness, infirmity or time into a state of severe mental stress, ... I have been together, give each other back to equilibrium. Sharing each other from the little things in life to what is greater than when one party has the condition. Between us there is no gap. Why do I have to forget him, forget partially dearest in his heart? I love you so much, he was always very perfect man in my eyes. Whatever you do whatever you are loved. Standards for the perfect man in my soul to keep down his rhythmic ebb. Because he was my fate that. God sent his soul to you in an accident on electricity. I really do not want to go on anymore, I want to live with him. I have tried a lot of work to take care conditions and help him when he needs to. He then TacZan my star? My heart tells bed as if he needed help. I miss you so much. Eternal love from the depths of my soul.
                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment