Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mid-Autumn Festival

      Moon, moon seen everywhere. Looking at the house, people who go shopping mid-autumn festival I knew the increasingly affluent population. Looking like they reside in Korea or Hong Kong, something did. They are beautiful, expensive clothes. Everything is very expensive to purchase and beautiful. Most important is their kids. The world's great family. Parents, children singin gurgling out. I wish to have a family but also difficult too. Also in her all right. I always like people do not like her. Or at least turns out like people who did not like me anymore. Maybe I have lost all love, friendship, career and family already. Because I did not have to train, I have launched hê everything. Long time not try to cultivate themselves. I always try to forget a broken relationship, a shadow has no direction about himself.

And they've lost themselves seriously. I was wrong, wrong when the brave dare not accept all his belongings and modified it. Looking wealthy friends, happy that I still aches. I still have nothing. I always slow and inferior to all of you. Its like a snail. Slow and weak inside his tough shell.

  Go shopping mid-autumn festival
Mid-autumn festival go shopping - internet image

                Yet we miss you! Miss you very much. Remember one rainy evening and there is a lot of lightning. The rain was sweet, I volunteered with umbrellas to buy noodles for both rooms. I hope there is a lightning strike in his language to his being freed from the pain of losing him error. League escape him and he waves away match dining together. He did not even respect themselves so long they must. He had been robbed her brother. Also I did not appreciate at him with his true value to their lives. At that time he was very remorseful. Backstroke his neck hit by lightning prayed for her. When you look down to see him and she went to eat on. Sad to catastrophic. Because there is darkness and the rain still falls sprinkled shook. I do not need to pretend like nothing. Let his tears fall. I really very sad. I want her crashing into a tree phoenix that dies. He stop himself. I've gotten all self-esteem and their pride to ask him: whether both can get rid of everything not to go back to each other or not? Because I really love him ... But he just quietly and resolutely whispered: I'm saying that, he did not hear anything. Take the road to be careful but not hitting the stumps now. Back to rain at the end of this side. According to his habit he wiped a few tears in his eyes but kissed. He said, his voice filled explicitly: Excuse me, your girlfriend is waiting and run away to her to wear his party suffering to qoan qoai rain. Obviously he did say very clearly his choice. Those of you in the dorm watching me from earlier chuckled. They thought I was busy watching the lightning that almost collided with a tree. And me, what did you think when the tears you shed?
               I've lost her, lost to catastrophic. I love her, but I like her more. Between him and she was the one pair. As for me, I was nothing of him? Its sad too. She stole him from their hands. I am so cowardly and incompetent because he did not rob again. Though I always loved him.

                Now he like? He would've been happy sweet side loved ones. He was leading his wife and children go prepared mid-autumn festival, right? Yes you know that you're really miss him. I am very sad, lonely and miss him immensely. Not when I'm sad, he would not be happy and vice versa or what? ... I do not know since when he lost again. Probably when he looks pretty fresh from the room led her friends to go eat. Seeing me, he tried to cover his face so you do not recognize. But people do not realize how his lover when he just covered his face, is not it? Even at a distance and darkness. He never came back, did not even pay attention to the tears you shed. He decided to leave you then, just as he does not say only ...
               I miss you so much, I could not live without him being. Take with you me? I want to see him every day. Grow old with him over the years.

                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment