Sunday, May 24, 2015

Marine soldier love story

He Ha, my uncle's son was a very great man. His posture balanced, healthy. Openness, sincerity. Education is very erudite. He is the image of a model in my brother. The holiday home allows him to often visit visit flood their kids stupid. He always enlist me in the traditional education of patriotism and studious, economic activities of the family Le. He regarded it as his responsibility to the people. Because my father died when I was very small. So in my eyes he was always great and greatest.

     I remember as a child he often fussy doubtful narrator in the Spratlys and Paracels
And he was telling me the story dozens of times he and his teammates fought, sacrificed and endured hardships how good referee, before the enemy is always poised to invade. Each time, I often heard him talk about infatuation square almond tree, on the rocks. About the time he took a bath in the blue sea always enlist when the fish caught, while the silver octopus or at least as oysters, mussels, snails .... To him and his teammates improve meal made me very excited.
                     He said he was watching the sea once they discovered Chinese commandos slipped inside the sand to encroach on our army barracks. That time he had great merits and be rewarded. He also said remote islands where the sea breeze was sunny and very scarce fresh water, green vegetables too. Who is guilty of wasting fresh water is a very big sin. And he shall have designed a simple water purification system based on sand, natural stone on the island and turning the salt water into debt can be used in daily life ......
                     Stories on the remote islands of the country, are very attractive in the eyes of my children then. Whatever he tells it how many times again. I am always proud and puffed up with their peers to show off, that I have him as soldiers in the Spratlys, the Paracels The place was far away ....

                     I was showing off his latest photograph us your naval combatants extremely serious injustice and dominant side embossed letters monument Spratly very well make us your majesty squint my eyes, and I was very amused and self trench.

 To be continue .....
                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment