Sunday, May 24, 2015

Love of old

 I miss you very much. Choked missed him. Thoracic erection. I feel agitated and breathing extremely difficult. Why should they die in Me, Bro error. Tears flowed but they want to retain pliers. Em meu face crying that his brother tried to encourage calm. I'll find him. Heaven knows, cute, loving God let me meet him once.

       English ah! I just miss you, just remember you only. Is that a sin too big not he? At em all. I'm too young and foolish to take his new creation.
        Silly me, believe the frivolous around him and did not dare to come to me also because of what it frivolous and false. I did not dare take a longer struggle with a girl he selected after the effort to convince you change your mind. I thought this was over. The return of the children were too late. He did walk away with him. He loved her but thought love you. Because like me. I always dreamed about him. I had planned to take steps to find him at the university entrance. But when his party, I'm always very cheerful and happy. He has filled the gap on him from the deep of my heart. Maybe then they fell in love with him without realizing. But he re-inclusive schooling children. He tried to disguise I did not realize. I've found him, but I just remember he was pretty bad guy always break ground suddenly into my life and then disappeared without a trace in the recent years. Do not miss him as dearly loved in my childhood memories that I crave. Of course he is the perfect piece for memory errors that deep in my heart. On the one hand he always used the power of the muscles to usurp me in any way. I can not resist against bad situations crying, half laughing as he caused. For a while the children do to some leaf class complaint for harassment he with me. But she declines event, thank the class interest. And then tear up the petition. I felt sorry for him, fearing he was going to jail. My condition was to tell him the reason why he seems to know quite well about my people before.
            In fact, that my man too weak and frail before circumstances. Since entering the Professional School 1, I have decided to live another. I live with these emotions and crazy thoughts from deep within. It does not have to think in terms of: to this, to that. So this, so that other ... And I live with correct my original thinking, to what they like, what they want ... And it's very crazy, fall to the bottom of society. I stayed cursing, fighting in class, you stupid in that study .... Everything you always get up the curb you must, must try ... Now came hê em all. I just children, and live by the light section civilized people, not illuminate the next education. The former classmate from secondary and younger children have the opportunity to see you have people going crazy for you, there are people crying fresh news about me, someone sighed for you, there are people who shun you ... Because other children too old! I'm so bad!
         In the old days I always polite, gentle, and how much good it almost now you back. Actually they are my friends, but did not understand the depths of my soul, there is plenty of bad things and bad. Due to the bad living conditions and impacts. Beautiful exterior shell made me always praised him as a person extremely weak and can make vile things. I've decided to revise part of personality based on the assumption that mess since 10th grade, and when you start entering secondary school, I lived with weak personality that you are building. I have changed from human nature. But old friends could not understand it. He thought I was the author now tangled and dishonest. He frantically smashed achievements effort you have to learn, improve and during the three years of middle school.
             I was wondering when the police report he tried to turn you belong to him. But I fear he was jailed for life or death. Because the police in each province and they used to ask you is his lover, but she declines. If he wants to turn them into efforts of his people, then he is automatically rival provincial police talented guy there. And the maximum penalty would be for him. If he is found guilty of being concluded. Minute wonder did they had no chance to defend themselves. I was sorry for him, betrayed the feelings sweet, gentle and extremely deep that we had together. Even then, I do not know the beautiful woman is always to stand next to him was: wife, girlfriend, colleagues or lovers anymore. Because information about them is actually ambiguous and confusing, they are different from them and countryside. But he said it was his sister. Everything really was tired and disheveled. But she hates me, and resolutely oppose me with his story. And he is loved and depended on her things.
            At his side I always find my heart ache and misery for me, I tried so hard and helped him forget me effort. Because she does not deserve him. I'm not the standards that he wanted his wife. I was sorry for him very much. I'm not brave enough to come to him.
           He initially tried to be heroes, tolerant and accept everything I have and I think. But then he did not accept it anymore. Because you're always so concerned and are close to you. Whether you are trying to excuse him and everyone that we are friends. In fact among us has never been a friend. I love you passionately first sight. My heart was beating'd broken both concentrations chest as he looked back at me. Your love for him is great, I just did not notice first miscarriage is it falling into extremists, losing control. In the world, there are two things that can not be drunk and sign in love. So he issued an ultimatum to me as both boards have almost closed the boat: If you want to continue with him to stop completely with regard to him. I was well-sung in the class saying he was my friend, I can not stop my attention to you. Especially when he back in because I was not happy. You also have the urgent and heart discomfort in being with him. As his girlfriend you've made an effort to curb consumption and variable feelings for his brother. ...
            Then he said goodbye in a very cold and cruel. He said he decided then, the next day he would marry. All my efforts to heal would be useless to him. That girl do the same office with him, than you very much and helped his job. In fact, he was already bored me to the throat. I'm sure of it and flush the tears laments before white eyes looked like the eyes thanks boiled pig emotionless, cold to his cruelty. I turned to walk away, but he pulled me back and said: I can pay back all that he pay you? I too was surprised and smirking in tears. What people look always shape, dignified, gentle and always talking car coming back to reclaim her class three retail dollar spent girlfriend that he used the most despicable manner won the division hand ?!
         No longer lucid enough anymore. I borrowed a friend's computer, plus several times the amount they have to pay him. In fact they have already returned him more than that amount. When they refuel his car when his friends trapped in the car for all gasoline, sometimes buy food ... Could you also reclaim hours? I phoned, told kids on the organ helps me a box of savings, while uncertainty to room in the dormitory. Because I feel like people glued to their chairs. It was too painful. And he also wanted to grab me again, solved with money for explicitly. I count returned to him, seemed to be more than three hundred thousand. But in my heart quite serene. Fortunately, they ended up being with the evil people that live in it. But if you miss out you can not pay what he spent for me. Maybe he took you then sell the kidney, liver sale, selling lung, blood selling, sell bones ... to pay him lost.
          I saw my life going forward with extremely difficult and problematic. Go back to see the whites of his eyes and the face extremely Minister triumph of him. He succeeded in destroying all that you are. Maybe he has a very deep hatred for me. Because until now, he's always at the right time you hit rate is a hands-on happy and he destroyed all three pieces and then quietly disappeared from my life without a trace. Perhaps he wants to make your life miserable and older living in death. Maybe because it used very little, I had accidentally killed his father injure him? I do not remember anymore ... If you remember, it sure is a genius then. But because his big brother's hatred is sure also to have a proportionate reason.

   I only think of you, remember the glances, gestures and his gentle words for you. I miss the attention of his care. I went to find him, you know he is the only opportunity you have been happy couple. But his roommate said he went to lunch with a girl who was pursuing him. You know she just loved him because of his money. Although she is the space junk, has caused many of the stolen money in her dorm room, but she is quite beautiful, the same hometown with him. Willpower he wanted her very strongly. It was a heavyweight opponent of the war with his brother. So the two were officially dating. I yearn and pouting, sad endless and not conscious anymore. When asked why he finds me looking to see him with his eyes sparkling hope. I lied things that make you miserable, I think he was in love with her. Just like you, have loved him then, can not go back to him again. The mistake that I did not speak the truth to him then. And you've put me through one more step. My heart was painfully endless wave at him when she walked along. Sometimes saw him sad that you are no longer interested and close to him as ever. Because she's always come between us. You and I, we still nominally is you! I thought he loved her, just that I do not really know it only. And then, I know I really love his heart, and he is the guy that you always dreamed of.
For me love is over, you've lost him truth. I rushed to study, then work as a salvage and like a crazy. Love in the heart that really make me miserable. I fled all, runaway children themselves.

             Now they are living and breathing child and adult in society. And I'd miss you dearly, his longing to gnawing gut. I can not lose him be. I really should have him in the side. If accidentally read this the center line. Come back with me, will you? Because I really love him .... I needed him ... He assured, this time they are going to struggle frantically to get his obvious!

                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment